PRINCE ROYAL'S COLLEGE
Prince Royal’s College was founded 19 March 1887 by Bud’s grandparents, a young missionary couple from Ohio, David Ghormley and Ada Pinkerton Collins.
The “Chiang Mai Boys School,” with twelve boys, was the first boys’ school in Northern Thailand. It is now co-ed and has 6,000 students from kindergarden through twelfth grade.
On January 2, 1906, His Royal Highness, Crown Prince Maha Vajiravudh came to the school and laid the corner stone for the first classroom building. He changed the name to: The Prince Royal’s College, and gave the school his royal colors, white and blue.